A very practical LED wall display with clock, timer, countdown timer and temperature view.
The Electronic LED Clock Timer is suitable for gyms that have sport sessions like crossfit, tabata, pilates, yoga, aerobic, etc! It is easy to use in any space, either in an official sport game or a training session. It can be used also in convention rooms, in working places for keeping the time program of the employes (with the special buzzer sound). Also can works in a group of more than one clock displays with a sychronization mode (on master and many slaves).
- Timer Options: stopwatch up counter down counter.
- Timer countdown preset 2 memories.
- Time and date display and optional temperature (when timer is off).
- Supplied with IR remote control for set-up and stopwatch control.
- Stylish design and High quality metalic case, electrostatic painted black.
- Built-in buzzer for start and stop and in finish of stopwatch.
- Choice of surface, flush wall mounting or ceiling suspended mounting.
- LED Color availability: red, yellow or blue.
- Designed and manufactured in European Union With 2 years guarantee
Buy now online the Wall LED clock with or without console (the standard remote control is included in the main price)
- Dimensions 43,2 X 17,2 cm.
- Character height: 10 cm.
- Low Power Consumption 15V maximum.
- Long life time of LEDs.
- 2 years written warranty
- Great Brightness.
- Indefinitely technical support.
This is LED wall clock is the unique that provides so many futures except the mains. These additional futures are listed below:
- Tabata timer system (set rounds, working-brake).
- 2 memories presetting for counter down.
- 5 programmable alarms suitable for employers working time.
- Programmable lottery function.
- Special cable input for button connection.
- Serial connection for PC working with the Display..
- Wireless connection 868 MHz for PC working with the Display
- Available handling console with wired or wireless connection.
crossfit, tabata, aerobic, trx training, power bars, yoga, pilates, timing intervals, sports events, special events, gyms, fitness centers, health clubs, meetings, conferences, lectures, competitions and more..